Thank you for choosing Kennedy Plumbing, Inc. as your local plumbing company. Our promise to you is that we will work hard and as efficiently as possible to earn your business. Below are a few things you should know about our policies and fees.
- We work on an hourly rate. Outside normal service hours, overtime charges may apply.
- We have a minimum service charge of one hour and after that we charge in increments of 15 minutes.
- Our employees are working for you when they start driving to your job. Therefore, we must charge for the time it takes to get to and from your job. When applicable, we will only charge you one way if we are en route to another job from your job.
- We work on C.O.D. basis and expect to be paid at the completion of your job. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and debit cards.
- We guarantee our labor.
- We guarantee the labor for repairs of existing parts and fixtures for 30 days.
- We do guarantee the labor for the installation of new fixtures purchased from us for 1 year.
- We do not guarantee clearing drain stoppages.
- Our guarantee does not supersede the any manufactures guarantee or warrantee.
You will receive a phone call prior to dispatching the plumber to your job.
We have maintained a very high satisfaction rate with our customers since 1974 and we will continue to work very hard to add your name to our list of satisfied repeat customers. Again, thank you from the plumbers and management of Kennedy Plumbing, inc.